Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Over Think Much?

Have you ever just sat there and thought about every possible thing that's going on in your mind, yet you can't seem to grasp a single thought? I sure have. It seems to be something that's been going on for a few days now. I try to consider certain events that could cause this handicap within my brain to occur. I do what pretty much any normal person would do in a situation like this... I make a list :) Here are a few of the "distractions" I've compiled:

1. My super cute boyfriend
2. My job that's pretty monotonous on a daily basis (not complaining Troy if you read this. This is hard cold facts)
3. Just the big blur of time we call summer pretty much smooshed together
4. Maybe my lack of a social life
5. My strange obsession with sour gummy worms and other unhealthy foods that have entered my digestive tract more than usual.
... or even the ever so last number 6:
My mind is just simply blank and I only think about things in the moment.

Whatever it is I want it to go away (unless its Nathan or my job... I'd like to keep those) because I'm stinking tired of this cascade of nothingness within the pit of my head that prevents me from the slumber I truly desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment