Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Putting Myself in Check!

Today I deleted my old Facebook and created a new one! These past few days I've felt trapped and I had the desire to make a change that would let me know that I still had some control in my life. Sure all the cussing and filthy talk that was blowing up my news feed was getting old and annoying to read, but hitting that deactivate button gave me such a feeling of power and control it was AMAZING. Constant chaos is never good for the soul, so I decided to break it for just a mere minute to control something petty :) 

It's just so crazy how things have been going lately. Even though it can get pretty bad, I find comfort in my Heavenly Fathers words. Jesus knows how we feel. he went through a bunch worse than I have. I guess it's sad that we've become such a self involved people who fail to realize that we haven't even touched what Christ did for us. We also forget to remember that this place isn't supposed to be paradise. We face trials because we refuse to completely rely on Christ. Falling into His arms are the last thing we ever think to do. If everyone followed his plan and did not sin or stray, things wouldn't ever get bad. Of course I can be comforted by the words of one of my all time favorite verses:

" And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Romans 8:28

God definitely has a plan and I just need to keep reminding myself that. Dear readers, keep me in your prayers! It would be highly appreciated!

1 comment: