Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts Just for you

As I sit here and try to think of exactly how I feel, the only thing that comes to mind is Bliss. You're patient and understanding. You always know exactly what to say to make it better or right. The first time I met you,  felt the strongest desire to know you. I wanted to be your friend the moment I saw you. Nothing more than a mere friendship. I've been blessed more than I had ever thought possible. You're perfect in many ways, no matter how much you deny it. I don't mean perfect in the way where you do no wrong, I mean perfect as in everything I want and need. Perfect for me. I like spending time with you and every second is priceless... I'd trade all my time without you for just a second longer with you if I could. I'm glad to call you my best friend. I love talking to you and telling you all my secrets, opening up and letting you see my scars. It's refreshing and relieving and nice to know I'm not alone in this world. This post isn't to woo you, or to make you go "Aw" with a huge cheesy grin, but to let you know I'm glad. Nathan, you're my best friend and I'm so glad. I couldn't imagine a single day without you :)

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment